Thursday, October 31, 2019

The Dark Deliverance by D.L. Blade

Title: The Dark Deliverance 
Series: The Chosen Coven #3
Author: D.L. Blade
Genre: Paranormal/Romance Suspense
Release Date: October 31, 2019
**Contains spoilers from book two. Read once caught up in the series**
The upper world is ruled by the gods, the underworld by demons, and the center—our earth—holds the inhabitants which the Chosen Ones were sworn to protect. In the darkest hour, on the darkest night, these three worlds will collide, and the gates of Hell will open.
Mercy is barely holding on after losing her coven, who sacrificed themselves to save her life. But even in death, Caleb opens a path for Mercy to rediscover the ancient power that once revived her after she died the first time on Gallows Hill in 1692.
To find the magic she needs to bring back her coven, Mercy and Dorian journey to a desolate island off the coast of Barbados and uncover long-hidden secrets from a native shaman tribe. But their presence is unwelcome, and Mercy finds herself harnessing the universal elements to save the lives of her beloved coven.
Meanwhile, Maurice continues plotting to destroy the supernatural world until every last human on earth bows to him. Knowing he can’t kill Mercy, he conjures up sick and twisted games he can play with her in order to crown himself the Master of Hell.
Where there is pain and destruction, a new power emerges, and Mercy must hold on to faith that good will triumph over evil because, if not, Hell will consume them all.
I grew up in southern California where I studied at The California Healing Arts College for massage therapy, then working as a Massage Practitioner for thirteen years. I now live in Colorado, where I worked in the real estate business for a time, before deciding to focus on family and writing.
I always loved writing, concentrating on poetry rather than prose when I was younger. That changed however, when I had a dream one night that inspired my debut novel, The Dark Awakening.
In my spare time, I enjoy a wide variety of hobbies, including reading, attending rock concerts, and exploring new vegan restaurants in Denver.
In the future, I hope to continue to write exciting novels that will captivate my readers and bring them into the worlds that I create using my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment