Saturday, October 12, 2019

Love Heals by Leah Sharelle

Title: Love Heals
Series: The Love Duet Book Two
Author: Leah Sharelle
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 12, 2019 
Cover Design: Mayhem Cover Creations 
Photography: Chic Professional Photography
Cover Models: Derek Stephens & Tamara Leckie

The allure of sharing my life with that one special woman is tempting but not the thought of falling in love again or having children.
Ten years ago, I lost everything that mattered- the love of my life, what should have been my daughter and the courage to go after all those dreams I once wanted. Instead, I threw myself into my job as a detective and my role at the Wounded Souls as a patched member. My life consisted of staying busy, keeping my niece out of trouble and not falling in love.
Love hurt, love meant loss. And without my permission, love was heading my way in the shape of a red-headed stunner with an independent streak a mile long. Kelsey tempted me, taunted my protective nature and damn if she didn’t make me want things I promised never to go after ever again.
Jason Johnston was the main attraction of my best dreams, well he featured in every single one of them. The handsome and annoyingly bossy man was finally seeing me. Me. The girl from across the street, now a woman with a tormented past, and scars that ran deep.
He didn’t care about any of that; he cared about me, protected me, one could even say he doted on me.
I could live with the fact he couldn’t love me. Right?
Does love really have the power to heal two people so right for each other?


 

I love the idea of being in love. Since my early teens when I first discovered Silhouette Desire novels my life has been all about reading. I would find myself re-writing scenes if I wasn't happy with them and hiding them under my bed. That led me to writing love stories of my own. They all ended up under the bed and are still there, and there they will stay. I don't do angst, in fact it drives me crazy. 
I am a mum of three beautiful girls, Australian, and have what most say is a weird sense of humor.
I spend my free time doing movie, Sons of Anarchy, and Friends marathons. And reading.
I love Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain..... there's that weird humor.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment