Saturday, October 26, 2019

Silenced by Sin by Ashley Lane

Title: Silenced by Sin
Series: Heaven's Guardians MC #2
Author: Ashley Lane
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 26, 2019
Patch

The smallest caskets weigh the most.

I lost myself the day I buried my daughter.
Her death was only the beginning of my downfall.
I will not play God.
As a doctor, the oath I took bound me.
As a father, only blood can set me free.
Pain is my prison.
With guilt my only companion,
I bought myself a life, Silenced by Sin.
Alaska
You are not defined by your mistakes.
I refuse to regret the choices I've made.
I embrace them.
I will bow to no one.
Fear does not make you weak.
In the face of fear, I find my true strength.
I will rise.
With fire in my veins and embers in my soul,
I will give my daughter the life she deserves.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment