Thursday, October 17, 2019

Rocked Senseless by Alyson Hale

 Title: Rocked Senseless
Author: Alyson Hale
Genre: Friends-to-Lovers/Rock Star/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 15, 2019

When people talk about "falling" in love, they usually don't mean it literally…
After a stage dive gone wrong, I woke up with a gorgeous, tattooed stud sleeping at my bedside. When he opened his deep, dark eyes, I felt something I’ve never felt for any man before.
Too bad I didn’t realize the beautiful, brooding man was Logan Young, my drummer and best friend.
Not only could my feelings destroy a fifteen-year friendship, but his girlfriend’s father holds our fate as musicians in his hands. One false move, and our careers are over.
Is that a risk we’re both willing to take? Or will the duet of our love song remain a solo?
Alyson Hale is a passionate contemporary/erotic romance author from the American South. Her weaknesses are rock stars, billionaires, and alpha males. She is married to a strong, stubborn family man who shows up in almost every book boyfriend she writes. Alyson is also a mother to one human child, one canine child, and one feline child. 

Sign up for Alyson's newsletter and receive a free short story! http://eepurl.com/ghBBR9
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment