Thursday, October 17, 2019

Mr. Marshall's Method by Jessa York

Title: Mr. Marshall's Method 
Series: Learning to Love #1
Author: Jessa York
Genre: NA Student/Teacher Romance
Release Date: October 17, 2019
Cover Design: Tayna Bailkie at More Than Words Graphic Design
Evan
Holly is no ordinary student.
She's wise, mature, confident,
And completely off-limits.
I know the rules, know the drill.
Yet I can't stop thinking about her,
About wanting to know her,
Touch her,
Taste her.
And when I do,
It changes everything,
Ruins it all.
Holly
Evan Marshall is more than my teacher.
He's everything:
Smart, witty, insightful,
And incredibly sexy.
The more I see him,
The more he touches me,
The more I want.
But I know the boundaries,
And they're blurring by the second.

Jessa lives in a very non-descript, unassuming town filled with the best kind of people. Most days, she can be found in the stands of various soccer fields, cheering her on Youngest, or discussing books with her Oldest (who is an English Honors student).


At night, if she's not up burning the midnight oil, Jessa enjoys snuggling up to her hubby and watching his latest pick for a cheesy romance movie. He always chooses the best ones. (after he cooks supper, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment