Thursday, October 17, 2019

Curves Ahead by Andi Jaxon

Title: Curves Ahead
Author: Andi Jaxon
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 16, 2019 
Cover Design: JustWrite. Creations

Everyone knows appearances can be deceiving, and in my case, even I’ve been fooled. 
The last thing I need is immature man-child, Alexander Bennet, trying to smile his way into my pants. I hate everything about him; his stupid smirk, his rumbling chuckle, and the way butterflies riot in my stomach when he aims them at me. Our sparring matches go from maddening to stimulating and suddenly my mind and body are at war.
Unfortunately for me, my life is nothing but lies. Twisted secrets keep throwing us together then pulling us apart as we try to unravel it. 
Will the one person I want nothing to do with, be my salvation? Or are we doomed to tear each other apart?
*if you have triggers, please proceed with caution.*

From Dyslexic kid with a love of Algebra to a published author, no one is more surprised to find me here, than I am. I love to write about tortured pasts and hot sex, a happily ever after that has to be worked for. My stories tend to be a little dark but with some comic relief, typically in the form of sarcasm.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment