Thursday, October 31, 2019

Every Kiss You Steal by J.E. Parker

Title: Every Kiss You Steal
Series: Redeeming Love Series
Author: J.E. Parker
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: October 22, 2019
Her past is plagued with darkness...
He's determined to make her future brighter.
--Ashley--
My life was once a nightmare.
Because of my past, the walls I've constructed are mighty.
But those walls begin to waver the day I meet him...
Chase Jacobs, star quarterback, and the cutest boy I've ever seen.
With his easy smile and sweet words, he's perfect.
Problem is, I'm not.
My scarred soul is corrupted, my battered heart tainted.
And my secrets? They have the power to destroy me.
Plagued with demons, I fight to keep Chase at a distance.
But he's not having it.
Determined to steal my heart, he fights to make me fall.
It's a mistake.
You see, the thing about secrets is that they don't stay hidden forever,
and whether I'm ready or not, mine are about to be revealed.
Once they are, will Chase then walk away for good?
Or will the love we share truly conquer all?

J.E. Parker is an American romance author who was born and raised in the great state of North Carolina. A southern belle at heart, she’s addicted to sweet tea, Cheerwine, and peach cobbler. Not only is J.E. married to the man of her dreams (albeit a total pain in the rear), she’s also the mother of a herd of sweet (sometimes), and angelic (only when they’re sleeping) children. Despite their occasional demonic behavior and bottomless stomachs, J.E. loves her little tribe more than words could ever express. On the weekends, you can find her sitting on the couch, cheering on (or cursing) her favorite football team, stuffing her face with junk food, and guzzling a bottle of cheap red wine. When she’s not busy making sure her husband doesn’t burn the house down or acting as a referee for her fighting children, J.E. enjoys reading, writing (obviously), and listening to a wide variety of music.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment