Thursday, October 24, 2019

Deviant King by Rina Kent

Title: Deviant King
Series: Royal Elite Series #1
Author: Rina Kent
Genre: Dark High School Bully Romance
Release Date: October 24, 2019
The villain isn’t supposed to be the king.
I have a simple plan.
Finish Royal Elite School and get into my dream university.
One glance from the school’s king blows my plan up in smoke.
One glance and he suffocates my air.
One glance and he issues his death sentence.
His first words spiral my life into irreparable chaos.
“I will destroy you.”
Everything about Aiden King is black.
Black mind.
Black heart.
Black soul.
I should’ve remained quiet and endured the time I have left.
I didn’t.
I made the irrevocable mistake of provoking the king on his throne.
The devil in his hell.
And now, I’ll pay the price.
Being hated by Aiden King is dangerous. 
But being wanted by him is lethal.
Deviant King is book one of Royal Elite Series. This is a dark high school bully romance, mature new adult, and contains dubious situations that some readers might find offensive. Aiden isn’t the normal romance hero. In fact, he’s not a hero at ALL. So please don’t read this if any of that bothers you.
This book is NOT standalone.
Royal Elite Series:
#1 Deviant King
#2 Steel Princess
#3 Twisted Kingdom
Linda (Goodreads) - “OMG! Ms. Kent has this genre nailed! Her sharp dialogue makes you feel the bullying!” Kandance Denys (Goodreads) - “Oh em gee, y’all. This book gripped me and refused to let me go.” Anna’s Bookshelf - “If you enjoy dark bully romances with depraved anti-heroes and strong-willed heroines, then you will love Deviant King.”



Rina Kent in an English author who's constantly parading between France and North Africa due to her studies and her husband's demanding job.

When she's not packing suitcases or hopping from one plane to the other, she's busy whipping her characters to shape. 

Since a young age, Rina has been obsessed with storytelling and flawed, edgy characters. Her heroes are often killers and anti-heroes and her books are always sprinkled with darkness, angst, violence, and lots of heat.
Don’t forget to Sign up to Rina Kent’s Newsletter for news about future releases and an exclusive gift.

 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment