Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Review of "The Sergeant" By: Christa Tomlinson



"The Sergeant" By: Christa Tomlinson Rating: ☆☆☆☆ 
 This book is about Sergeant Logan Pierce and Corporal Clay Foster. They are part of the SWAT team protecting others. Logan liked to keep his eye on his boys, in particular his scouts because they had one of the more dangerous jobs moving into critical situations to scope them out for the rest of the squad. He likes to make sure that they are handling the stress of their position, but that isn't the reason he watches Clay though. Logan is a Dom and he wants Clay as his sub. This book is a standalone. This book falls into the categories of M/M, BDSM, Romance. The subject matter is sensitive. 
 Sergeant Logan Pierce “ Sarge”, he is the leader of the SWAT team, to me he is a take charge kind of person and he doesn't care what anybody thinks. He also seems like a very caring individual when it comes to Clay. Logan was in the Marines. Corporal Clay Foster was part of the Navy, he is an up and coming SWAT team member, he has trouble being a sub even though he loves it, he is very strong and intelligent, he loves to tease Logan. Carlos introduced Logan to the BDSM, gave Clay a book about Dom and Sub relationships. Tiffany is a fellow team member, Carlos's sub and a friend to Clay. The characters are very likable. I loved that Clay had Tiffany to answer his questions about being a sub. 
 I truly loved this book. I liked that Clay and Logan had to work for their relationship, They had Ryan trying to become Logan's sub thorough out the whole book. I also loved that it was a very sexy read, and that I couldn't find anything wrong with this book. I loved authors style of writing and I also loved how she wrote the sensitive material. This is my first book by Christa Tomlinson and it most definitely will not be my last. I will be putting this book on my reread pile.  I couldn't put this book down, I fell in love with the characters. I truly loved how they all fit together. Christa you are a great author and I can't wait to read more books by you!! 

Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment