Monday, June 23, 2014

Review of Hold onto Love By: Roberta Capizzi



Hold onto Love By: Roberta Capizzi
Ratings: ☆☆☆☆☆
     At 26 Alyssa finally managed to pull away a little from her mother and her rules. The most awful date of her life was the one her mother set up with Julian. Alyssa doesn't like Julian at all, but her mother thinks that he will be a great husband for her.  She decides to go on a 3 week vacations to Wind Creek, Wyoming to get away from Julian. Alyssa is staying at Sean's family Ranch, Sean doesn't like rich people because he was burned by one before. Tammy likes Alyssa from the first time she saw her. After awhile Sean and Alyssa started to get along. There is an attraction between Sean and Alyssa. Do they act on there attraction? This book isn't part of a series. This book falls into the romance genre.
Alyssa is her mothers puppet and she doesn't want to be. She works at a legal To me Alyssa is a very strong person and she is very intelligent. Sean went to college for Ranch Management. He wants to turn the family business into something bigger, he is a very hard working individual . To me he is a very strong and sometimes very pigheaded. Tammy is Sean's sister and is really into fashion. She is a very nice person. Isabel is Sean's mother, she is a very caring person. Jonah is 60 years old and still works hard on the ranch. I can relate to Sean a lot because he is a hard working individual and so am I. I felt that they all worked really well together.
     I truly loved this book and I couldn't put this book. I liked that it took place in a small town and that it had cowboys in it. I really liked the writing of this book. This is my first book by this author and it definitely will not be my last.I really enjoyed reading this book because it shows how a woman fights for what she wants. I also enjoyed how the characters all went together.


Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment