Sunday, May 11, 2014

Review of " Daring Wild Sparks" by Ren Alexander



Daring Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander
Ratings:  ☆☆☆☆☆

             Hadley is on her way to Finn's mother's house for Easter. For one of Finn's dares he gets a tattoo to show Hadley how much he loves her. Finn and Hadley get into a fight about Hadley wanting a baby, but Finn doesn't want kids. Julie and Simone become Ordained Ministers so they can marry Finn and Hadley. Julie tells her kids that she is getting another divorce, after the announcement Finn got really upset and he took off this is one of the reasons that he doesn't want to get married. Hadley left and went to her friend Bethany's house, so she could give Finn space, He didn't like that she left and he thought that he lost her again. He goes to Bethany's house to surprise her, he hide in the room that she was staying in. Hadley to me is a very kind, caring and loving person. She also deals with her body issues; she doesn't understand why Finn would want someone like her. Finn loves his Becks with all his heart; to me he is commitment phobic. He is afraid that he is going to lose Hadley if they get married. Ricky is Finn's friend and too me he seems like a rock that he goes to for everything. Simone is Finn's younger sister, wants to become a aunt. Julie is Finn's mother; she loves Hadley and wants them to get married. Jack is Finn's stepfather and he loves all the kids like his own. Morgan is Hadley's friend and coworker. Rod is Hadley's friend and coworker; he loves Hadley like a sister.
            While reading this book I felt Happy and sad, it had me wondering if Hadley and Finn ever going to get their happily ever after. One of my favorite quotes from the story is “ I dare you to get me pregnant.”

I'm so in love with this series, Ren Alexander is a great author. I love how I have questions that will hopefully be answered in the next book. I look forward to reading it.


Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment