Tuesday, March 23, 2021

This Love by Lissa Lynn Thomas

 

Title: This Love
Series: Renegades Book #1
Author: Lissa Lynn Thomas
Genre: Small Town, Second Chance, Friends to Lovers, Love Triangle, Country/Rockstar Romance
Release Date: April 13, 2021






I'm a country song waiting to happen.

No, seriously.

Two lifelong best friends, my best friend and my ex, closer than brothers with one girl stuck in the middle. Of course, that girl would be me. And, to make things even more fraught, they're both members of the area's hottest Country band. That I manage.

The worst part of all this, though, is that I know I'm going to break someone's heart. Might even break all three of our hearts...

At least they're sure to get a hit song out of this?

 





Lissa Lynn Thomas writes flawed individuals living in stories that mix humor with the darker side of life and love. With Helena Novak, she's one half of A.L. Shea.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment