Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Billionaire Blooper by Lolita Thorne

 

Title: The Billionaire Blooper
Series: Hibiscus Bay #1
Author: Lolita Thorne
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: March 15, 2021


Cade Bradbury. Billionaire island owner, at your service.

I'm not used to people giving me the finger. Especially people I've just met. Especially when I'm standing in front of my own island resort. So I'm more than intrigued when cute but feisty Emma Clarke does just that...right after dumping a suitcase full of lingerie onto my sidewalk. Questionable lingerie. If this girl is who I think she is, then she's in big trouble. I won't even bother going to the police to report someone soliciting...er...clients in my resort. I'll run Emma off the island, and enjoy every second of it. Which is what I tell myself until I actually spend time with her. Now I'm thinking I might have made a mistake. I don't want Emma off my island. I want her in my bed. Which makes me wonder if she planned this every step of the way. Me chasing her. Me catching her. Me falling in love with every inch of her...right down to that naughty finger.

The Billionaire Blooper is a spicy romantic comedy set in the charming small town of Hibiscus Bay. All books in this series are full-length, standalone romances with HEAs and NO cliffhangers and can be read in any order.




Goodreads Review - “The setting is beautiful, the banter is hilarious, and the chemistry is hot.”
Goodreads Review - “The Billionaire Blooper is an engaging steamy romance with memorable characters and an interesting ending.”
Goodreads Review - “This book is absolutely hilarious!”

“That’s Island Royale,” he says in a deadpan voice. “That’s where you’ll be spending the next week in five-star luxury bliss.” He turns back to me, crosses his arms over his chest. “And that—” he uses his chin to point at the boat, “is the preferred method of reaching the island. Unless you plan on swimming there, or waiting for the next ferry, which is about two hours from now.”

My face sets like jelly. “Is it safe?”

“The island?” he shrugs, despite my warning glare. “Put on enough sunscreen and don’t swim alone, and you should be fine.” Then he gives me a crooked smile and steps closer, tilting his head to the side. “Although I am a little worried that I might not like the relaxed Emma you’ll turn into at the end. Honestly, I’m terrified.”



Thorne writes spicy small-town romantic comedy romances set in the sunny vacay spot of Hibiscus Bay.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment