Thursday, April 10, 2014

Review of "Two Worlds Colliding" By: Jani Kay


"Two Worlds Colliding" By: Jani Kay 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ 

This is the first book in the Scorpio Stinger MC Series. Jade told Ryder from the beginning that they would only have this one night. Ryder doesn't like that because he always gets what he wants and he wants more then one night. She is worried about what would happen to him if her family found out. Her brother Harrison is a special forces cop and he would hesitate to kill Ryder. Jade stayed the night with Ryder, she called to let her family know that she wasn't going to be coming home. Jade left the house with out telling Ryder that she was leaving. Ryder went to the hospital to bring Cobra home after he was shot, he has also be taking care of Cobra's wife and kids. Jade took the kids to the new Disney movie so Ryder and Mia could get Cobra settled. Ryder understands why Harrison is so protective of Jade, he feels the same way about his family the Scorpio Stingers. If Harrison would mess with his family he would put a bullet in his skull. Cobra decides to do a barbeque because the Club needs this. Mia invites Jade to the barbeque, Jade has no idea what to wear to a barbeque. She is ready to make up her own mind about bikers. 
Ryder is a biker and the vice president of the Scorpio Stingers MC, he only has eyes for Jade, doesn't want to give Jade up. Likes when Jade challenges him. Jade has a attorney for a father, a cop for a brother. Jade is also an attorney, she loves to challenge Ryder. She is Ryder's princess, to me Jade is a very scared person and she doesn't want anything bad to happen to Ryder. Cobra is the president of the Scorpio Stingers MC, Mia is his wife and he has two kids. He is also Ryder's brother. Mia is Cobra's wife, is friends with Jade. She is a very nice, loving a loyal person. Harrison is a special forces cop, he doesn't like bikers and he vows to take them down. He is very protective of Jade. 
While reading this book I was very happy in some parts. In other parts I was very sad. One of my favorite quotes is. “ Listen to your heart. It never lies. It knows all the answers. We were brought to one another for a reason our worlds collided because we belong together. I love you Ryder Knox. Everything you are the good the bad. I want nothing more only your love, when you're ready, I'll be here. Because I'm never giving up on us.” 
This is my first book by Jani Kay, I definitely not be my last. I loved this book, I loved how I was drawn in to the story. I literally had to force myself to put this book down in order to get some sleep.I can't wait until book two comes out. Jani Kay you are a very gifted story teller. 

Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment