Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review of "Return to Kadenburg - Book 2 of the Kadenburg Shifters Series" By: T. E. Ridener



"Return to Kadenburg - Book 2 of the Kadenburg Shifters Series" By: T. E. Ridener 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆

Return to Kadenburg continues the Kadenburg Shifters Stories, pitting the ursithropes and the lycanthropes in a large battle that began in the first book. We have the same characters in book # 1 and are introduced to many new characters in the second book. As in the first book, the characters in the second book were just as amazing and easy to love (depending on your side of the battle). This book was action-packed - both with action amongst the ursithropes and the lycanthropes and steamy action between the characters. The story was again well-written, easy to read, and was consistent throughout book #2. Writing from different characters' viewpoints made the book interesting and had me hooked again. I read the entire book in one sitting, as I could not bear to put down the book until I knew what would happen with Presley and Lorcan. While my appetite was somewhat sated with book #2, I cannot wait to see where to story goes in #3. I was happy to have book #2 to start immediately after #1. In my opinion, you should read them in order, and I think you should buy them both. I highly recommend this series! Please see my 5-star review for Book #1.

Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment