Saturday, February 15, 2014

Author Spotlight: Kizzie Darker!


 Distraction and Desire. (The desire series.)
Blurb.......
She was his distraction, he her desire.
Joanna woods thought her broken heart would never heal again when luke ripped her world apart.
upon deciding to take a nuch needed vacation to paris, the city of love, would a chance meeting change her life forever?
Nathan Jones moonlights as a successful buisness man but unbeknown to joanna he secretly works as a C.I.A agent travelling the world, tackling crime.
He has already lost one love of his life, will he risk it all when he meets joanna?
Joanna and Nathan have chemistry but will it be enough to make their relationship work?
will joanna be able to handle the truth when she finds out who nathan really is or will it end in further heartache?


Get Distraction and Desire here:

Find Kizzie Darker on Facebook:


Get to know Kizzie Darker:

1.Tell us about your book/books? ~ Distraction and Desire started from a dream. The characters in the book popped into my head whilst I was trying to sleep.

2. How did you get started as a writer?  ~ I started writing out of pure boredom!

3. What’s a typical day like for you?  ~ I get up at around 8.30am, Do my housework ect and then settle infront of my laptop for the rest of the day.

4. Describe your workspace. ~ on the sofa…but I plan to buy a desk!

5. Favorite books?  ~ the fifty shades trilogy and the bared to you series.

6. Tell us 3 interesting things about you.  ~ I like to party. I once met the queen of England. I have never travelled around the world.

7. Favorite quote:  from my book…… ‘she was his distraction he, her desire.

8. Best and worst part of being a writer?  ~best, you can lose yourself in the world of your characters. Worst ~ deadlines!

9. Advice to writers? ~ follow your dream and go for it. Don’t listen to those who dare to bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment