Monday, April 19, 2021

Claimed by the CEO by Corinne Mazille

 

Title: Claimed by the CEO

Series: Woodmeadows Pack Book 1
Author: Corinne Mazille
Release: April 27, 2021
Genre: Paranormal Romance



Axel
As alpha of the pack and CEO of a growing tech company, I have a lot on my plate. I don’t have time for distractions.
What I need is someone who can manage my schedule or at least answer the damn phone correctly. Someone reliable and efficient, someone who will make my job a hell of a lot easier.
What I don’t need is a complication like Holly. When my sister brought her in for the job, she seemed like the perfect candidate— maybe even over qualified. I hired her on the spot. That was a mistake.
Now all I can think about is taking my new PA and bending her over my desk— making her mine.

Jessica
Personal assistant to the illustrious, sexy as sin Axel Steele; what could possibly go wrong...
I’ve wanted a change of scenery for as long as I can remember. And losing my job, it seemed like the perfect time to start over and take a chance working for my best friend’s brother.
The job was easy, but not fraternizing, well that was a little more difficult. Especially when we go away for business trip and can't keep our hands off each other.
But there’s more to Axel than I realized and I find myself caught up on a world I didn’t even know existed. I wasn’t just sleeping with my boss. I was falling for the alpha.







My name is Corinne Mazille, and I love to write romance in all different tropes. I started writing a lot later in life, but once an idea formed in my head after reading hundreds of books, I couldn't stop. Coming up with characters and worlds is so much fun, and I can't wait until I can do this fulltime.

I never really thought of myself as being artistic, but years ago, I did start a makeup course because I would have loved to work on movie sets, but real life got in the way and a job opportunity arose that I couldn't turn down. But I still have a massive love of makeup and can very easily spend hours watching make up tutorials on youtube.

And I am blessed with a daughter who I have trained well. She loves to play with makeup, although I do find pieces missing from time to time.

We are also huge Disney fans in this house, and we are currently planning our next trip, this time hoping to get to Disney World.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment