Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Angel in Between by SJ Cavaletti

 

Title: Angel in Between
Series: The Path Less Taken Trilogy #3
Author: SJ Cavaletti
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: February 1, 2021




Wendy’s Book Blog - “...filled with emotions, and is a raw, gritty, and all-consuming read.”

The Power of Three Readers - “... one hell of a roller coaster ride throughout. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!”


I was right. Being a stripper did mess up my chances with love. That. And Angel.

It was hard to be a server instead. Worse than not having big pay days anymore, and feeling like the help around Brick Road, I have to see Angel almost every day.

I was sure if I ever met a man again, she'd somehow get in the way.

And I was right.

Because it’s her twin brother.

Gorgeous doctor, humanitarian, samba dancing sex God Zac is My. Enemy’s. Brother.

Time to solve the paradox. It’s the only chance for my happily ever after.








 


A self-professed chameleon, I have lived in many skins. Three countries have given me home, and I’ve circled the globe leaving out only Antarctica. I speak two languages fluently and can order food and say “I love you” in many more. Travel fulfills my fascination and desire to discover the various fibres that bring together the fabric of humanity. In my time around the world, meeting people from all walks of life and various cultural identities, I have concluded so far that love is the golden thread. This is why, of all the books and material I write, romance is my biggest obsession.

I have a passion for writing books that break through the wall of mystery between ‘them’ and ‘us’, and I hope to give readers a glimpse into lifestyles and lives that would otherwise remain unknown. Using the backdrop of romance, I want to draw us all together through love, something we can all understand. Romance on the path less taken.

When I’m not reading or writing, I’m probably singing very loudly, brushing my pony, walking dogs, cycling or swimming in the sea. Like every respectable woman, I also like drinking champagne and eating half of every chocolate in a truffles box. My spirit animal is a butterfly.

You can connect with me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sjcavalettibooks or write me a note! My email is sj@sjcavaletti.com .



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment