Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Last Call by A.S. Kelly

Title: Last Call
Author: A.S. Kelly
Genre: Romantic Comedy/Contemporary
Release Date: December 2, 2019
Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Niall Kerry. I’m almost forty years old, and I’m drowning in something that begins with ‘S’ – it doesn’t quite seem appropriate to write it down here.
After a lifetime out on a sports field, living as a champion – as someone who never had to ask for anything – I’ve suddenly found myself starting from scratch. I’m living in the middle of nowhere with my parents, I’m jobless, and I have a teenage daughter who hates me. Oh, and I have to try and regain the trust of everyone I know.
It’s not easy to convince people that, deep down, you’re not so bad; that you’re no longer that troublesome kid they once knew.
It’s not easy to work my way into the heart of my favourite headmistress, Jordan. It’s especially difficult when she wants nothing to do with me.
But you know what? I’m not the kind of guy who just sits back and accepts defeat, or who stops at the small print at the bottom of the page. I’m someone who plays right until the final whistle.
And when her heart is on the line, I’m ready to make my strict, sexy headmistress an offer she can’t refuse.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment