Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review of "Siren's Secret" By: Deborah Herbert



"Siren's Secret" By: Deborah Herbert
Rating:
☆☆☆☆☆
Shelly saw the body being dumped, this would be the second victim of a serial killer.She went to go look at the body because she thought that the killer had left and she thought that it might still be alive,when she heard a rumble of a boat. She was stabbed in the tail fin by the killer. No one can know their secret.She didn't sleep very well the night before,Shelly went to work and was working with Eddie Angier in the pool. Sheriff Tillman Angier came to get Eddie and asks Shelly out as a thank you for all the hard work that she is doing.
Shelly is 29 years old she has long brown hair. She is half human half mermaid,She lives with her cousins. Jet Shelly's cousin, he has cropped black hair. He is a half human half mermaid as well. Lilly is Shelly's cousin, has long blond hair. Sheriff Tillman Angier is a tall and very muscular man, is Eddie's brother. There is an attraction between Tillman and Shelly. Wants to find the serial killer. Do they find the serial killer? Do Tillman and Shelly act on their attraction? read the story to find out
When I was reading this story I was very connected with it. I felt happy in some parts of this book and some parts I wasn't so happy.
I couldn't put this book down. I wanted to know what was going to happen next that I stayed up all night reading this book. I will be recommending this book to family and friends. Its worth it to read it. Debbie Herbert is a very gifted story teller. This is my first story and definitely wont be my last.

Get your copy here:

1 comment: