Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review of "Distraction and Desire" By: Kizzie Darker



"Distraction and Desire" By: Kizzie Darker 
Rating: 
☆☆☆☆

Joanna got dumped by her boyfriend Luke, she was very upset because she thought Luke was the one for her. She shut out her parents, the only person that she will talk to is her brother Jack. She tells Jack that she is thinking of going to Paris for a month. Joanna invites Jake to go with her to Paris. Joanna finally after four long months she decides to tell her parents what happened. She tells her parents of her and Jake's plans to go to Paris and they offer to pay for the trip. While she is in Paris she rents an apartment from Nathan Jones. Joanna cant stop thinking about Nathan, Her and Jack decide to go out to a night club. While at the night club Nathan is there. She starts to dance when Nathan comes to dance with her. Joanna to me is a very strong person to go through what she went through with Luke. Wants to find herself again, cant stop thinking about Nathan. Jake is Joanna's twin brother. He is very protective and is always there for Joanna. He is gay. Nathan Jones is a very strong person his wife is in a coma. He is part of the CIA and he has the mafia coming after him. While reading this book I was happy, and sad at some of the parts. Also while reading this book I felt like I was a part of the story. I enjoyed how the characters all interlocked together. This is my first book by Kizzie Darker and it will not be my last. I read this book in less then a day and I literally couldn't put this book down. I'm so glad that my friend recommended this book to me. I can't wait to see what happens next. 


Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment