Kizzie Darker was born in a small beer brewing town of Burton Upon Trent, United Kingdom in 1979. For the first 4 years of her life she grew up in the small village of Church Gresley United Kingdom but soon things became complicated. At the age of 5 her parents divorced resulting in her family being ripped apart. Her younger brother went to live with her father and Kizzie remained with her mother.
Her mother gave birth to Kizzie’s half brother but one night in 1986 Kizzie and her half brother were taken into care. Kizzie doesn’t regret going into care, she had a fulfilled childhood.
Kizzie went to school just like any other child and achieved her desired grades she was aiming for.
Kizzie is now a happily married women and enjoys spending time with her close family. She and her husband live in the West Midlands and have 2 cats and a lovebird. They regularly visit her family in Derbyshire United Kingdom and love spending time with their nephew and 2 neices.
Author Interview:1. Tell us about your book/books? ~ I am the author of Distraction and Desire (The Desire Series) and I am currently in the process of writing the second novel in the Series title fear and Desire (released 11th June 2014)
2. How did you get started as a writer? ~ It was after I read the fifty shades trilogy and though to myself ‘I can write a novel too’
3. What’s a typical day like for you? ~ I wake around 9am, eat breakfast, do the house hold chores ect and then set to work on my novel.
4. Describe your workspace. ~ I have a new desk!! I am so excited about that! It’s actually quiet tidy!
5. Favorite books? ~ Fifty shades trilogy, the Bared to you series.
6. Tell us 3 interesting things about you. ~ I sang to the queen of England. I only discovered erotic fiction 2 years ago L and I love to sing.
7. Favorite quote: ~can I choose one from my own book? ‘She was his Distraction. He her Desire.’
8. Best and worst part of being a writer? ~Best part…feeling as though you have accomplished something great. Worst part…..finding the right places to promote your work.
9. Advice to writers? ~never give up, ignore the bullies and always, always follow your dream.
She was his distraction, he her desire.
Joanna woods thought her broken heart would never heal again when Luke ripped her world apart.
Upon deciding to take a much needed vacation to Paris, the city of love, would a chance meeting change her life forever?
Nathan Jones moonlights as a successful business man but unbeknown to Joanna he secretly works as a C.I.A agent travelling the world, tackling crime.
He has already lost one love of his life; will he risk it all when he meets Joanna?
Joanna and Nathan have chemistry but will it be enough to make their relationship work?
Will Joanna be able to handle the truth when she finds out who Nathan really is or will it end in further heartache?
To see LBM's Review of "Distraction and Desire," go here: