Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review of "Majestic Pearls" by: Katija O

"Majestic Pearls" by: Katija O.
Rating: ☆☆☆☆


      What a lovely fairytale! This is the story of Mia’s journey to find love after heartbreak with a few bumps in the road along the way. “Real is when they wake up in the morning, real is just being yourself.” Mia finds herself walking way from her childhood sweetheart only to find herself entangled with Nicholas – the charming and overwhelming uptown boy who swoops in to save the day after smashing his way into it first. As the two are trying to figure each other (and themselves) out, Mia draws the attention of Xavier, the young and handsome doctor. Who will Mia choose? Which man can win her heart?  “Mia, he sighed, I can’t stop thinking about you. From the time I get up, until the time I go to bed. I can’t wait to see you, to hang out with you. To hear you sing, watch you dance.” The author’s writing style really reminded me of how fairytales are told – sweet, funny and straight to the point. There’s plenty of action and intrigue to balance out the love story and it ends on a whopper of a cliffhanger! This book made me giggle and gasp, smile and get misty-eyed all along the way. I’m really looking forward to the next book!


Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment