Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Author Takeover Scott Hildreth 3/4/2014


Author Bio:
                I have somewhat of an old school approach to life. I enjoy listening to music, riding motorcycles, talking to people, reading, and writing. I do not watch television or drink alcohol. The majority of my time is spend researching materials or interviewing people regarding what I am writing about. My preference is writing a story that makes an impact on the reader. An impact that causes them to sit and think when they are finished with the book. To have someone finish a book and say, "Great book..." is fantastic. To have someone finish a book and say, "This book made such an impact on me that I immediately read it again, it changed my life.." is what I strive for. My novel, Broken People, is just that book.
I will never forget the first time I actually felt as if I had helped someone resolve an issue in their life. I was in middle school. It started then, and has continued throughout my entire life. I have always made myself available to talk to people and resolve (or attempt to resolve) issues that they struggle with.
Having an exceptional ability to communicate has always been a gift of mine, and I have enjoyed doing so. Telling stories has always been second nature to me. Writing has been a passion of mine since I was a child. I have written poetry, romance, self-help, addiction, alcoholism, codependency, technical, and satire. There isn't a genre or a topic that I feel more comfortable with. I enjoy writing about whatever it is that I feel passionate about at the time.
Being open-minded and often seeing abusive relationships unfold, I have always been passionate about abuse, or the prevention of it. My main focus has always been people that are incapable of helping themselves, primarily women, children, and the elderly. I have talked to hundreds of women that were in abusive relationships, and assisted many of them in removing themselves from these relationships.
I try to focus in my writings to develop a story that makes people stop and think. To look at a subject or subjects from a different point of view. If I am able to get my point across, and make the subject entertaining to the reader, I feel that I have met my objective. I feel that I have tremendous depth as a person, and have had some great experiences in my life. To date, what life has offered me has been nothing short of spectacular. My opinions, point of views, and perspectives on matters are just that; an opinion. There isn't necessarily a right or wrong in what I write, but more of a belief. I always believe in what I am writing, and I further believe that the reader may benefit from viewing it from the written perspective.
I hope that you enjoy reading what I have written as much as I enjoy writing it. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than knowing a reader enjoyed something I have written. Considering that, please take time to leave a book review if you have read something I have written.
"Stay Human"

Scott Hildreth

Book List:

Baby Girl Series(in order)


Baby Girl I




Baby Girl II



Baby Girl 2.5




Baby Girl III

The Alpha-Bet (Christy Cross Erotica)





Broken People



Undefeated



Dying to Survive (Most Controversial Book of 2014)





Social Media Links:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Amazon:






No comments:

Post a Comment