Tuesday, May 3, 2022

War, Unfinished by Veronica Lancet

 

Title: War, Unfinished
Series: Arte de la Guerra Saga #1
Author: Veronica Lancet
Genre: Villain Romance, Family Saga, Dark Fiction (extremely dark themes)
Release Date: April 25, 2022






★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “Ms. Veronica did an AMAZING job with this book, and all the little details she put in just made the book!”
★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “This book is delicious I devoured it as quickly as I could.”
★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “This book is a loooong rollercoaster of emotions.”

​​New York City. Vicious Battlefield. Home.
With a million dollar bounty on my head, it took me years to step foot in the city again. Now I'm back. And the order of business is rather simple.

1. Destroy my reprobate brother.
2. Take back my stolen legacy.
3. Have a goddamn drink in peace.

But I didn't count on meeting her again. The architect of my misfortune and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen—or, the most vile. She puts a wrench in my plans and forces me to add another goal to my list.

1. Noelle DeVille must pay.

She should have stayed dead. I killed her once. I can do it again.
Or… Can I?
My name is Rafaelo Guerra, and this is my war.

NOTE: Full Content Warning HERE



READ CHAPTER 1 HERE







HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment