Monday, May 2, 2022

CON by BJ Alpha

 

Title: CON
Series: Secrets and Lies Series
Author: BJ Alpha
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: April 28, 2022
Cover Design: K.B. Barrett Designs





★★★★★ Amazon Review - “This is a well written second chance romance story, which is an emotional roller coaster, dark, raw, and gritty, with secrets, lies, family, regrets, guilt, healing, forgiveness, angst, passion, heartbreak, humor, witty banter, and love, which leads to a steamy and entertaining addictive page turner.”


A second chance Mafia romance, secret baby, jealous/possessive hero with steamy sex scenes.

Be prepared to be taken on a journey of Secrets and Lies.

Con
They see me as the fun one. The playboy, party animal. What they don’t see is the real me. Fractured, broken beyond repair.
She did, she saw it all and loved me anyway. But I pushed her away—the worst mistake of my life and I’ve hated myself every day since.
But when the stars align and an opportunity to bring her back into my life arises, I decide I’m not letting her go this time… only it’s not just her anymore.

Will
He broke my heart into a million pieces. His actions had devastating consequences, so I moved on, and built a better life for myself hoping to forget Con O’Connell. But fate has a different plan and when he shows up at my door once again we’re swept back into our history, the good and the bad. I have no choice but to seek protection in the very tortured shadow of my past.

WARNING: This book contains triggers. It contains sensitive and explicit storylines such as domestic abuse, mental health issues, sexual scenes with dubious consent and strong language recommended for readers aged eighteen and over.

CON Secrets and Lies Series Book 2 can be read as a standalone book.












Hi! I'm BJ Alpha an author of steamy romance. I live in the UK with my hubby, two boys and three dogs. Making for a very active household.

I love to write feisty heroines and scorching hot heroes with dirty mouths. I really love Dark Romance so hope to move deeper into that genre.

As an avid reader and now turned writer, I love nothing more than a night in with a good book.

Let me know if I’ve forgot anything.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment