Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Strays by Erin Trejo

 

Title: The Strays
Author: Erin Trejo
Genre: Dark Romance, Romantic Suspense
Release Date: April 29, 2022


One night was all it should have been. A night of torment for her. Payback for how she treated us in high school.

What I didn’t count on was she would like it. As if I switch is flicked inside her, she begins to thrive on fear.

So I dare her to get to know me, and to my surprise, she accepts. However, secrets threaten to destroy everything. Once she discovers what I’m hiding, she will leave me for good.

I won’t let that happen, but can I stop her?






The Strays - Sleeping With Sirens
Bully - Shinedown
Addicted - Saving Abel


When she’s close to the bathroom, I glance around to see if anyone is watching before grabbing her around the waist and pulling her into the first VIP room I can find. She screams, but the loud thumping of the bass covers any noise she makes.

I pull her further into the pitch-black room and force her body against the wall. I can smell her perfume. So fucking intoxicating.

“Please let me go,” she begs as I keep her pinned in place. I like the fear in her voice. I like that’s she scared right now.

I don’t say anything as I push her chest harder against the wall. Her head is turned to the side, and I can feel her tears as I bring my face down. I smile, knowing I made her cry. I want to make Ray cry. I want her to feel what we felt all those years.

“I love it when you cry,” I whisper. I’m certain she wouldn’t remember my voice, and if she did, I’m sure Ray has forgotten by now.

“What do you want?” she asks, her voice hitching when she does.

“To see you cry,” I tell her.

“Please, let me go,” she begs. I move closer, pressing my body against hers harder now. There’s no letting her go now.


USA Today Best-Selling Author.

Erin is an author of all things Alpha. Her specialty is MC romance but loves to dip into dark romance too. She will weave you a story that will have you gasping for air as you try to figure out what's going to happen next. All of Erin's books will have some form of romance as well as suspense. With that being said you need to keep in mind that Erin's tagline is always true. Fairy Tales Don't Always Have A Happy Ending. Do you think you're ready to take the plunge into Erin's world?

Connect with Erin! She loves her stalkers.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment