Thursday, March 10, 2022

Sinners Reign by R.E. Bond

 

Title: Sinners Reign
Series: Watch Me Burn
Author: R.E. Bond
Genre: Dark Romance, Reverse Harem, MM Scenes
Release Date: March 10, 2022
Cover Design: TalkNerdy2Me



R.E. Couldn’t have ended this series any better than this book! Seeing Rory and her men come full circle was incredible.” ~Goodreads Review (Lindsay K)


The wars have ended, and we are finally at peace.
I never thought I’d be glad to not have to shoot at someone.
I guess I’m not that crazy after all.

The Psychos and Devils have expanded business, and things are running smoothly.
Between the crews and my guys, I have the family I’d always wished for.
Nothing can shake us, we reign over this town.

We are both feared and respected, nothing will stop us.
Other crews have become allies, and the cops turn a blind eye.
We built our own kingdom.

My guys don’t understand why I’m so out of control, but they’re trying hard to help me.
I guess after years of being let down by my father, I’m scarred for life.
But then it happens, I didn’t want this, and I’ve never been more terrified.

I didn’t want things to change, but fate has a way of surprising us.
I can’t cope with the curve balls being thrown my way.
I never expected this, and I’m slowly suffocating.

My name’s Rory Donovan, and I’m about to face my biggest fear of all.
I’m going to be a mom.





R.E. Bond is a dark romance author from Tasmania, Australia. She is obsessed with reverse harem books, especially if they have m/m! She collects paperbacks as a hobby, has read or written every day since she started high school, and constantly needs music in her daily life. She loves camping and rodeos in the summer, and not getting out of bed in the winter. Coffee and books are life, and curse words are just sentence enhancers.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment