Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Here to Stay by Cassandra Cripps

 

Title: Here to Stay
Series: Young Ballers Duet #2
Author: Cassandra Cripps
Genre: Reverse Age Gap Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2021





I was king of the basketball court until someone leaked photographs from a party.
Now I may have lost it all, my spot on the team and my athletic scholarship.
I won’t stop until I get them back.
But even that won’t be enough.
It’s not enough ruling my college campus, not if I’m by myself.
I want her, the feisty single mother I met over the summer.
She gave me the keys to her house, but I want more.
I want the keys to her heart.
She’s my queen, and I want all of her.
She thinks I’m too young, that it won’t last.
I’ll prove her wrong.
Do whatever it takes to win her over and convince her I can be the man she needs.
That I’m here to stay.
I’m not stopping until she’s mine.
All of her.











Cassandra cusses like a sailor, is addicted to tattoos, hardcore music, and chocolate. Her kids believe she is an actual vampire. Oh, and occasionally, she has been known to write a book or two when not busy in her garden.

Her novels straddle the line between taboo romance and romantic suspense. With themes as complex and varied as the author herself, they will leave you on the edge of your seat.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment