Friday, July 16, 2021

Breathe by Danyell A. Wallace

 

Title: Breathe
Author: Danyell A. Wallace
Genre: New Adult, Interracial Romance
Release Date: July 15, 2021
Cover Design: Michelle Sewel from RLS Images Graphics & Design


I remember the first time I died. Lie lifeless in a puddle of my blood… And she was there trying to save me.

“Come on, Kian. Breathe for me.” I feel her palms pump against my chest and her tears pitter-patter against my lips. I swear I can taste the saltiness of them.

“It’s no use,” I remember whispering against her ear.

Then everything around me grew blurry and started fading away. Even me. Warmth streamed throughout my limbs, moving straight to my heart where it pumped rhythmically. My lungs expanded weakly, then my eyes shot open, and I began to breathe on my own.

The problem is the beautiful girl that saved my life that night thinks that I’m dead.

Now, I’m making it my business to let her know that I’m alive and well. That she’s the one who keeps my heart beating hard and strong in my chest.

She’s the reason I breathe…










Danyell A. Wallace was born in Alaska and is currently living in Alabama. She's a mom to three awesome kids, and a wife to an incredibly supportive husband. When shes not using her imagination to write very adult, very sexy books, shes reading, spending time with family and friends, watching football, and catching up on TV shows that she has saved on the DVR.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment