Monday, July 12, 2021

Broken Glass by Kat Nicholson

 

Title: Broken Glass
Series: Rosewell Elites Book One
Author: Kat Nicholson
Genre: Fantasy/Dark/Romance
Release Date: July 27, 2021
Cover Design: Black Widow Designs



WYNTER
I never wanted you. I never asked for you.
Game after, game after game, I don’t think I really had the choice anymore. There is not a single way to explain the damage he has done to me.
I’m surrounded by bad boys in masks with bad attitudes. Fuck if I ever let him control me. Nobody owns me. I won’t allow myself to be owned.
He caged me in without a single warning. Made me his. Took over my soul and drowned me in the blood of enemies. Never even asking my permission.
He owns me. All of me and every aspect of my soul. I’m not even sure if I want back the life I had before him. Nothing about that life seems simple anymore not without knowing who he is and what he’s done.

BRANTLEY
I never asked for you.
I could have gone my entire fucking life without knowing the girl that lived in the tall tower and been perfectly content.
Now? All I want is to play with you. I need this game. I want to destroy your life.
Bite down on your soul and capture it as my own. Taste the spice that fills your veins and soak up your blood with my tongue.
Even though I hate you more than I ever thought possible. I fucking crave your existence and I need you more than the air in my god damn lungs.




I write romance that isn’t parent approved.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment