Friday, September 25, 2020

Ritual Island by J.P. Uvalle

 

  

NEW RELEASE!

Ritual Island by J.P. Uvalle

King Dorian is Muy Caliente! And He is #LIVE!

#RitualIsland #TigerShifters #PNR

Available in Ebook and Paperback!

Buy Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FTB93FC

 

About the Book:

The vacation of a lifetime is about to be cut short...

Blaire and her best friend are eager to cash in on their all-inclusive win and cruise off to Bora Bora for a life-changing vacation. But nothing on the ship is as it seems. Something sinister is at play... ...and Blaire may be its next victim. Surrounded by shifters with insatiable appetites, she’s about to take her chances in the sea itself. Until him. Shifter King Dorian is accustomed to being obeyed and feared--and needing no one. But when he meets the woman intended as his latest sacrifice, he realizes just who she is... ...and just what it means for his future. Can Dorian throw away his only chance at love to restore powers that ensure his reign on Ritual Island as its one true king?

Or will he follow his heart and risk everything for love with the woman fated to be his mate?

Praise for Ritual Island:

I just loved this book. It was so well-written that it captured my mind and I was dragged along for the ride. Once I started reading I could not put it down until I read the last page. ~ Booksprout I haven't read any books by J.P. before, but I have to say that this book was really, really fantastic. Blaire and the Captain are thrown into a situation that is against the odds, but they manage to get through it. I read the book in 1 day because I couldn't put it down. The characters and storyline were that riveting. ~ ARC Review This was a great quick read by a new author for me. The plot was interesting and the characters were fun. I enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading more by this author. ~ Goodreads Review

Excerpt:

Copyrighted by Beautifully Twisted Publishing 2020

The energy suddenly shifts in the atmosphere, a crushing blow to my chest. The chatter around us quickly dies, forcing Melanie and me to crane our necks to see what has everyone so speechless. Instantly, my eyes lock onto a man rippling with muscles, his creamy skin—the color of cinnamon is kissed with tribal tattoos and a radiant glow. Fuck me. He has the most gorgeous shade of amber eyes. They call to me, compelling, breaking me down slowly, and no matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to keep my limbs from shaking. Mr. Gorgeous walks into the room and fills the place with his Godlike presence, almost as if he owns everyone’s soul.

Meet the Author

JP, is a beautifully twisted soul who has the divine ability to make the unbelievable believable. A Colorado girl born and raised, she graduated with a degree in veterinary medicine and worked seven years as a full-time ER tech. Marriage and two beautiful kids later, she currently works part-time at a general practice assisting in surgeries and performing dentals. When JP is not saving lives or coming up with my next plot twist, she loves traveling and spending time with family and friends!

Follow the Author: https://allauthor.com/author/jpuvalle/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment