Monday, May 21, 2018

Unscripted by Jax Hart

Title: Unscripted
Author: Jax Hart
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Suspense
Release Date: May 21, 2018
Cover Design: Mayhem Cover Creations.
When she told me Sons of Anarchy was her favorite show, I knew I was in trouble.
When she said I'm what Jax would look like if he didn't die, I knew I was screwed.
I was her fantasy man... all grown up.
But I'm no pretty boy acting in a show.
This is real life sweetheart. 
It's ugly. 
It's raw.
Unscripted.
Meat a.ka. Roger spent his life protecting the secrets of his motorcycle club while being a bodyguard to the princess who grew up in its shadow. But when she finds her king and her happy ending: Roger rides alone.
Devon walks into his bar looking for a job. But, one look at the tatted, silver fox and she knows she's found her man. 
But Meat wants nothing to do with a girl half his age.
He calls her jailbait.
She calls him her dream man.
Sometimes the best things are unplanned. They are UnScripted.
Authors Note: This is a standalone spinoff novel from Duke but the author does recommend reading in order.

My phone rings so loudly in the woods, I almost drop it. My exes name flashes across the screen. I hit ignore, sending him to voicemail. Head bent down, it looks like I’m stretching when I’m trying really hard not to cry, I’m so angry.
Someone’s coming.
Heavy feet pound on the ground so hard, it vibrates.
Twigs snap.
My heart races, remembering the last time I was caught by the woods alone.
I straighten, preparing to face whatever’s coming.
A man’s running around the bend in the trail, racing towards me. He’s wearing a hoodie with the sleeves cut. Every muscle in his arms pops as he pumps them. I can’t see his face, but his eyes are so blue they glow from under the shadow of his hood. My eyes take in his form, traveling down to the muscle in his thick legs. They’re huge, tan and covered in tats.
Holy fuck.
My knees shake.
My body trembles.
I freeze. Like prey and he’s the predator, barreling down on me. I’m in his sights and I don’t care if he catches me. I want to be caught.
He reaches me, arms snaking out, grabbing me by the waist. He pushes me up against a tree, hard thighs pressing into mine.
He growls, breathing hard against my neck, “Fair game. Out in the woods alone… a sweet thing like you is fair game.”
He kisses my collarbone and I breathe him in.
His skin is slick with a light coat of sweat. He smells like pine, the woods and… Rog.
My legs wrap around his waist. The rough bark digs into my back. I grunt feeling his heavy cock between my thighs. His nose dips and rubs between my cleavage. He lowers my legs to the ground, lifts my shirt, quick hands unclasping my bra. I mewl like a kitten feeling his hot mouth suckle a nipple before rolling it between his tongue.
“So fuckin’ sweet,” he murmurs, moving his mouth to my other breast. I groan, looking down at him loving me with his mouth. The sweet tingle between my thighs turns to a pounding ache. I groan pushing my hips forward needing relief.
His hand unzips my jean shorts, fingers brushing inside, pulling my panties to the side to slide through my slick folds.
“Dev,” he groans finding my clit with his index finger.
I cry out, as he circles it, plays with it while his lips nibble on my nipple before he takes it in his mouth suckling hard.
“Come for me baby. I want to feel it,” he says hoarsely shoving his thick fingers in.
My head falls back against the tree with a thump, he has me. All of me in his hands and I’m coming apart at the seams for this man. He’s not only commanding my body, he’s ruling my wounded heart. Re-building it and tearing it apart at the same time.
“Rog,” I groan, pulling at him, needing his kiss.
He lets my nipple go only to claim my mouth. Our kiss is as wild and rough as the Pacific Northwest woods, his fingers slip through my wetness finding my clit and stroking inside. His kiss sucks my soul from my body to fuse with his as I feel the waves of my release crash over me into his waiting hands.
He grunts, pressing harder into me, determined to coax every last bit of pleasure from my body.
I shake in his embrace, gasping into the air around us, his hands holding me firmly as I lose my mind to the pleasure he gave me.
When it’s over he rests his forehead against mine. His heart beating harder now than it was from his workout.
I did this to him—made his heart race.
A few joggers come around the same bend he did, and I jerk in embarrassment at how close I came to coming in front of complete strangers. Thank god, they are wearing earbuds because my breathy moans and shouts echoed for a mile I’m sure.
My skin’s flushed, pieces of bark cling to my hair. He did this to me—made me forget the world. For one moment, I forgot all the lies and secrets I’m keeping—ready to burst and ruin what we’re building at any second.
The joggers pass by and my hands reach out clinging to the front of him as I jerk him close for one more reckless kiss. I need to get them now, while he burns for me because it won’t be much longer until he learns the truth.
The air’s thick between us.
So much is understood but left unsaid. I hang my head afraid of what he’ll see in my eyes. Rog is astute—he’ll know I’m hiding something.
His fingers thread through mine, he gives me a firm tug and we walk down the trail back to the parking area. He stares down anyone who even thinks about glancing my way. I feel so… protected, as if this giant man holding my hand in his, would slay anyone who dared to hurt me in anyway.
We reach my car, my head tips back, his fingers trail down my cheek before he cups my chin and plants the sweetest kiss full of promise on my lips.
“See you at the lake, sugar.”
He opens my door, eyes hungrily devouring every inch of my tan legs up to where my shorts hug the top of my thighs.
I see it all over his face, he wants to make me his, most likely at the lake this weekend. I won’t be able to hold him off without exposing myself.
I gulp, needing him, wanting him so much. But he’ll hate me if we come together only for my lies to rip us apart.
I nod my head as he shuts the door. Driving back to the apartment my thoughts are all over the place, but it’s funny how life unravels; meeting Rog was so unscripted. Thank God Jeff dumped me. Rog’s touch makes me burn more than Jeff’s ever did. I can’t believe there was a time when I thought that man was it for me. In a fucked-up way, finding the road Dee walked brought me Rog. And I want to keep on going, excited but scared as hell to see where it will lead.
I drive home on auto-pilot, my thoughts and emotions wrecked. I’m a pendulum swinging in a different direction at every new revelation that unfolds.
It’s quiet as I pull down the lane to the apartment house. The outside light shines in the twilight. Crickets and grasshoppers sing, the brightest stars can be seen as the sun sinks so low—all that’s left is the dull pink of its wake in the sky.
My tired feet climb the stairs, finally I fumble the key in the lock and open the door. Luce already has a bottle of wine uncorked and a full glass waiting.
She arches an eyebrow, “Damn, please tell me some insanely hot mountain man ravaged you in the woods and now you can’t walk straight.” She gets up walking closer smirking, “You have sticks in your hair and a hickey on your neck.”
“H-he didn’t.”
“He did. Damn, was it the Silver Fox? ‘Cause he just marked you as his woman judging by that love bite. Oh, god, please tell me it was him,” she sighs, walking back to the couch fanning herself with one hand while picking up her wine glass with the other.
I groan slumping down beside her and practically guzzling mine. “It was him. It’s a glorious hot mess, Luce.”
“I’ll bet. Did you really do it in the woods? I knew you had it in you, you dirty slut!” She practically shrieks.
“NO! God, no Luce. I drove out to the old logging roads to clear my head. It’s a trail area now, where people workout. He was running and we kinda collided.”
“Yeah, collisions don’t leave love bites and the smell of sex behind.”
I whiff my shirt. “I don’t smell like sex!”
She rolls her eyes. “Was he huge? Did you feel him? Did you come?”
“Calm down, Luce. What the heck?”
“It’s been a long time for me. So long, I feel like a virgin.”
“Well, it’s been a long time for me too. That’s probably why I came screaming like a banshee when he had me pinned up against the tree.”
“Jesus. I’m so glad the shop next to the tattoo parlor sold vibrators.”
“W-what?” I stutter.
“Don’t worry. I got one for you too. And hopefully, after this weekend, you won’t need it because you’ll have that Silver Fox’s big dick in you every night.”
Jax Hart: Singer, a songwriter, living creatively through art. Dirty Romance author from the great state of Washington. Duke is his first full-length novel. He generally hates most people, plays the bass guitar, and enjoys camping trips with his son. 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment