Thursday, May 17, 2018

On the Edge by Dr. Rebecca Sharp

Title: On the Edge
Series: A Winter Games Novel
Author: Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Genre: NA Romance (Stand alone)
Release Date: May 1, 2018
Emmett
Do. Not. Touch.
Alice Ryder came with more warning signs than a museum exhibit.
Under twenty-one. Best friend’s baby sister. Heart-broken.
I was only supposed to keep an eye on her and keep my hands to myself.
But her sunshine sucked me in.
Why did she have to want me? Why did she have to want me to save her?
I wasn’t her savior. I wasn’t the prince in her fairytale.
I was only the asshole in shining armor. 
Ally
For some, heartbreak becomes a habit.
Losing so much had taught me that it’s easier to just give up the things you care about before they are taken.
Because you can’t lose what you don’t have.
I gave up the warmth of the sun and sand hoping that the cold, snowy mountains of Colorado would be able to numb whatever feelings I had left and bury the pieces of my heart under the frost.
And then I met Emmett Jameson - the King of the Mountain and my brother’s best friend.
He was cold and controlling - treating me like the child that I wasn’t.
He was everything that promised to break what was left of me.
And I needed him for it.
My shattered heart would be safe wanting someone like him.
Then again, heartbreak was my bad habit.

“This book was a fantastic read. I really hope that there is more …” - Lindsey Kramer “I love The King of the Mountain” - Katie Silvi “King of the Mountain may just be my new book boyfriend! <3” - Elizabeth Sherrell
Rebecca Sharp is a dentist and International Best-Selling author living in a small town in northeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, the love of her life. After graduating Cum Laude from Lafayette College in 2011 with two degrees (one in Business & Economics and one in French), she pursued her doctoral degree at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry. Graduating in 2015, she has since been working in her family’s dental practice that has serving the local community for over 60 years.

While she enjoys the practical and challenging academic aspects of her career and the fulfillment of providing care to her patients, Rebecca desired to pursue something more creative in her free time. Starting with her love of Jane Austen, she began writing. While she enjoys all types of books, romance novels have always held a special place in her heart. (True story: She listed a Sabrina Jeffries novel on her 8th grade summer reading list. Much to her surprise, the teacher didn’t even notice!) She has currently published numerous contemporary romance titles.
When she isn’t taking care of her patients or writing/publishing her next book, Rebecca loves to read, cook, draw, and snowboard. She has a small addiction to coffee and the TV show ‘Friends.’ She and her husband are avid travelers, determined to visit every corner of this beautiful planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment