Friday, May 25, 2018

Intoxicated By You by Kristin Mayer

Title: Intoxicated By You
Series: An Exposed Hearts Novel Standalone
Author: Kristin Mayer
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 21, 2018

Lynn Garlick - “ I could not put this down, the twists and turns had me trying to figure out 'whodunnit'....”
Rachel Lorens Love of Reading - “GAH! What an amazing story! I love second chance love stories, but this may be one of my new favorites!”
Lisa Kolb - “Nobody writes dramatically suspenseful love stories like Kristin Mayer!!! She never disappoints!!!! 5+++++ stars!!!!”
He'd been mine—until I made the biggest mistake of my life.
I thought if I put enough time and distance between us, my heart could forget him.
I thought wrong.
Drake Foster owns my heart, my entire being. He always will.
As the pieces of what happened to us begin to fall into place, I realize our relationship had been sabotaged.
We'd​ been pawns​ in a game neither of us knew we were playing, and our relationship was the price we paid.
Now, we must find our way together ​before it's too late.
>> ENTER HERE << 
Kristin Mayer is a wife and proud mother. Since an early age, she has always enjoyed reading and writing. While visiting her father one weekend, he suggested that she should take up writing again. With family and a career, she didn’t give it a lot of thought, until a story entered her mind and wouldn’t leave. 
At the beginning of 2013, she decided to sit down and write it all down, but she kept it to herself. One sentence developed into two, and before she knew it, she had the makings of a novel. Kristin tries to live life to the fullest during every moment. She loves to travel, meet new people, and mark items off of her bucket list. She loves to hear from her readers by email at kristinmayerwrites@gmail.com, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKristinMayer/ , on Twitter @author_Kristin, and on Instagram at kristin.mayer . Visit her at https://www.authorkristinmayer.com/
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment