Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Water Skippers by Jennifer Julie Miller


Water Skippers
by Jennifer Julie Miller
Genre: Paranormal Folklore Romance



Eden was happy and content, as the seasons passed in her world with her little dancers.Then a strange man came into her world making her question what she wanted more. Eternity or a chance at love. 

Kyle is searching for answers after a terrible secret is revealed following the death of his grandfather.These secrets lead Kyle to an unexpected paradise where he finds his own angel, and now he wants something he doesn't know if he can have. 


Will Kyle's love for Eden be enough to convince the dancers to let her go,or will the sacrifices and the painful injuries of the past destroy both of them before their love has a chance? 


This book is a Folk Lore, and is written in an oral form. 




This was my first novel. I laughed and cried, writing Kyle and Eden's story. This has been a lifelong dream for me, and now I can say I finally finished it. I Review for 17 authors in my spare time, and I'm an avid reader myself. I believe there are Dragons, unicorns, and multicolored kitty cats, because our imaginations are our own uniqueness. 

My hobbies are gardening, reading and aggravating my wonderful husband. 



Life is our own book, how will you fill your pages? If you have a dream, pursue it, we only have one life!

My books are written a little differently than most authors, I write mostly folk lore, and these are mostly in an oral format.









No comments:

Post a Comment