Tuesday, December 15, 2015

UNDeniable by C.A. Harms



Sometimes in life you are forced to do things you may not agree with.


Family meant everything to Jude Calvert.


He would do whatever it took to keep them safe and provide for them no matter what it took to make that happen.


Even if that meant putting his own safety at risk, he had no other choice.


Callie Raine has always felt a heavy attraction toward Jude.


He was fascinating.


He was undeniable.


She knew there was so much more to him than he allowed anyone to see. But she was a headstrong woman and feeling weak was something she wouldn’t allow.


Except when it came to Jude.


However, when Jude is hit with the unexpected and forced to rely on others, Callie realizes he doesn’t take weakness easily.


He becomes even more withdrawn.


More angry.


Will he finally give in and learn to lean on those who care?
Or will he push them beyond the point of no return
and once again be left to face his obstacles alone?

 Amazon ~ FREE on Kindle Unlimited


Author C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader.
I enjoy happy endings in my love stories. Loving those scenes that give it the needed angst and heat to keep you hooked and wanting more. Just enough drama to make her heart race and your stomach flutter. I haven't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently I have taken on a new liking and now I am addicted to Romance Novel.
I am a Limitless Publishing Author and love sharing my stories with my great fans. Feedback is great and I really enjoy interacting with my readers.
I live in Illinois and enjoy spending time with my husband and two children.
You will always find me with my kindle or paperback in hand as it is my favorite pass time.
And I never leave home without a small notebook. You never know when an idea for a new story will strike.

 Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Blog ~ Goodreads ~ 

UNpredictable (The Key West Series: Book 1)
FREE on KU ~ Amazon  ~ Goodreads

INevitable (The Key West Series: Book 2)
FREE on KU ~ Amazon ~ Goodreads

 UNcontrollable (The Key West Series: Book 3)
FREE on KU ~ Amazon ~ Goodreads





No comments:

Post a Comment