Monday, February 17, 2014

Review of "I saw mamma shoot Santa Claus" by: Margaret Taylor


I saw Momma Shoot Santa Claus By: Margaret Taylor
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
 
         Slade Mckinney and her son Jesse have been dealt a bad hand in life. Slade doesn't like Christmas, so she says that Christmas is Jesse's holiday. So this year Jesse wants a big tree but he doesn't know if they can afford it. Money has been tight since Slade retired from the Police force and her husband died four years ago. At nine Jesse still believes in legends myths and fairytales. Slade became an author and the final draft for her book is due on the twenty-eighth. Jesse is worried that she is going to miss Christmas again this year. Jesse is the one who decorates for Christmas. Every year on Christmas Eve he tries to stay up and wait to see Santa, but this year his mother told him that he had to go to bed this year otherwise Santa wouldn't come. After Jesse went to bed, she went to finish up some of the edits. Later that night she heard some rustling in the living room so she grabbed her gun and crept out to the living room. She saw a man who she thought was stealing what little presents that they have. So before he could explain himself she shot Santa. If want to know what happens in the rest of the story you will have to read it. This story I didn't know if I would like. But I was pleasently surprised I loved this story. I was hooked from the first page. Its a book that I will be reading again. I can't wait to read book two.

Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment