Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Biker and the Professor by S. Ann Cole

 

Title: The Biker and the Professor
Series: The Oil and Water Series
Author: S. Ann Cole
Genre: Contemporary Romance Novella
Release Date: August 20, 2020
Raw, scorned, and finally free from my disastrous marriage, I flee the lies, humiliation, and manipulation of my old life like a bat out of hell, leaving it all in my rearview mirror.
Seduced by the sunny, diverse, laid-back Denver, Colorado, I settle in and set up a new life.
New job. New house. New friends... Freedom.
The idea was to start over. Fresh. Anew. But I didn't anticipate starting over with my twenty-year-old student.
Nero Gunnar might be twelve years my junior, but he's the manliest man I've ever met. He has his sights set on me and he's not letting up.
It's wrong. Forbidden. A disaster waiting to happen.
But sinful wrongs have never tasted so, so sweet.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a dark romance. This is not an erotica. The Biker and the Professor is a sexy, unconventional contemporary romance novella at approximately 43k words. Written in first-person present tense. Contains mature content.
 
S. Ann Cole is an exaggerator, a laugher, sometimes overly chatty, sometimes overly shy. She’s afraid of cats, dogs, snakes—heck, she’s only tolerable to gold fishes in a tank.
She hates fireworks, schmaltz and arrogance.
She loves carbs, full moons and humility.
She lives nowhere and everywhere.
Jokey people are her favorite people to be around, as laughter is the way to her heart.
When Ann’s not abusing her computer keyboard, you can find her nosing a novel, watching anything on television that makes her laugh until she breaks into hiccups (loves Disney, TBS, and Impractical Jokers!) studying the Bible, or sipping red wine.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment