Saturday, August 29, 2020

Love & Cherry Blossoms by Amara Kent

 

Title: Love & Cherry Blossoms
Author: Amara Kent
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 26, 2020
Cover Design: Lucy Smoke from Smoking Hot Covers
Don’t ever fall in love. No good can come of it.
Kerri
Rule Number One: NEVER sleep with the same man more than once.
I’m prone to falling for men, hard and too quickly, which has only ever ended badly for me.
It’s why I gave myself the rule with a strict no-returns policy.
I’ve never had any issues abiding to it, until he comes barging into my life.
He’s tall, sexy and oh so arrogant.
It was only ever supposed to happen once. One sexy experience on the plane, and then we go our separate ways.
He proposes one more night to truly show what it’s like to be with him.
He’s about to make me break my number one rule, and I’m not sure I’ll survive.
Ren
Rule Number One: NEVER give a woman your heart again.
Relationships… they’re more trouble than they’re worth.
I’m content living my life in the single lane.
That is, until she wanders into my life.
She’s unlike any woman I’ve ever met. Feisty, argumentative and happy to put me in my place.
We had one amazing experience on the plane, but it wasn’t not enough. I need more.
She’s making me want things I shouldn’t, and I’m not sure if I’ll survive it.
Warning: This book is intended for mature readers only. It contains some triggers, explicit language and graphic sexual scenes that are only suitable for those 18+
JoJo feat. Tory Lanez & 30 Roc – Comeback 
Marian Hill – Got It
Two Feet – Go Fuck Yourself
Natalia Kills – Rabbit Hole Samantha Jade – In the Morning 
Fugees – Killing Me Softly With His Song Taemin - Thirsty
Beyonce – Partition
Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake – Love Sex Magic 
Natalia Kills – Not In Love
Amara Kent hails all the way from Australia. 
She has been an avid reader ever since she was a little girl. From this, came a very wild and often weird and twisted imagination. She's always spinning stories of fantasy and steamy romance in her head.
When she's not trying to keep up with a million-and-one stories that comes to her, you can usually find her binge watching The Simpsons or Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment