Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Heart of Darkness Series by C.F. Rabbiosi


Series: Heart of Darkness Series
Titles: A Serial Killer's Desire, A Serieal Killer's Obsession, and A Serial Killer's Conquest
Author: C.F. Rabbiosi
Genre: Dark Romance/Erotic Horror
 
"This was the darkest, most twisted story I have ever read and I LOVED every page of it!"
☠️"One of my top reads this year, couldn't put it down. The writing is fantastic and will suck you right in."
"...This book is giving me heart palpitations! The pace of the story stays relentless, and it's what I might assume it's like to take ecstasy. It's wild and uninhibited, and Antone does not fit your average hero."
"...This book KILLED me. I'm totally in awe of someone that can turn such horrific scenes and dangerous people into something beautiful and tempting."
"... I can't even tell you how much I loved this story, this series is nothing like you've read before. I could read about Antone and Jynn forever god I love that crazy man.-Just crazy and memorizing."
He's a rich bad boy. She's a damaged beauty. Same old story?
Not even close.
Because he's not just gorgeous, he's deadly. He lures women into his deceptive web and tortures them into submission, LOVES them to death, and won't stop until they've fallen for their captor. Won't stop until they've loved him with their last breath.
But this time, he's taken the wrong girl. This time, it could be him who's captured instead, his heart chained by an astonishingly well-matched vixen.
Content warning: this book contains graphic sex scenes, forced seduction and dubious consent.
I came here for HER.
Hardly sleeping, hardly human, I walked into the Lion's Den.
Once I entered, I knew I would never leave alive. But I had to do it; I had to END her for her betrayal.
But as she lies in front of me, the truth daggers through me.
I would cross the threshold between life and death just to touch her again.
Antone’s dark queen, his reason to live, has been taken by the most bloodthirsty of crime lords and once again he must fight against all odds to find her. Weak from a bullet wound and armed with nothing but his greatest enemy, Roman, to help him find her, they take off on a sexually charged, violent adventure before she’s lost forever to the cruel underground sex slave ring.
But there’s something he doesn’t know.
Antone may risk more than losing Jynn to the torture and mayhem of her plight as the crime lord’s son tries to steal her heart…
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment