Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Eternally Mine by Nikki Landis

 

Title: Eternally Mine
Series: Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: MC Romance, Romantic Suspense, Dark Romance, Holiday Romance
Release Date: February 15, 2022


I made a promise.
When my best friend died, I swore I would protect his younger sister.
Laramie was off-limits.
She wasn't mine and she never would be.
It didn't matter what I wanted because I couldn't touch her.
When she showed up at the Crossroads, I ordered her to leave.
When she didn't listen, I begged her to keep her distance.
When she pressed her lips to mine, I fought to remain in control.
When I looked into her eyes, I knew I'd protect her with every breath in my body.
I didn't expect to fall in love.
And now the monster who murdered her brother in cold blood is back to finish the job.
He wants Laramie but he won't take her from me.
What we have is eternal. I'll take that to the grave.

I'm a prospect for the Royal Bastards and this MC has a deadly secret.
If it's a monster that wants to play, he's about to receive a shock.


Reapers are the deadliest monsters of all.

*** For best enjoyment, it is highly recommended that Devil's Ride, Hell's Fury, and The Biker's Wish are read before Eternally Mine.
*** WARNING - This book contains dark and mature content, human trafficking, and violence with a paranormal REAPER twist.
















Nikki Landis is the USA Today & International Bestselling, Multi-Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance novels in the MC, reverse harem, paranormal, dystopian, and science fiction genres. Her books feature deadly reapers, dark alpha heroes, protective shifters, and seductive vampires along with the feisty, independent women they love. There's heart-throbbing action on every page as well as fated mates and soul bonds deep enough to fulfill every desire.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment