Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Snake's Rage by Raven Featherwood


Title: Snake's Rage
Series: Road Warriors MC Book Two
Author: Raven Featherwood
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: July 28, 2020
Cover Design: Enticing Journey Designs
Snake
My mind is blown! All I needed was some damn help in the bar. Not more trouble in the form of a leggy sex kitten that made me lose my damn mind. If only Cat wasn’t still so fragile. One minute I was wishing I had some help and the next this hot as hell redhead is dancing on my bar with me. 
Of course, I hired her. That sinfully delicious body, and those innocent eyes. Talk about standing at attention, every nerve in my body was aware of her. It may have been a bit over the top, what happened in my office while supposedly doing her new hire paperwork. But I couldn’t resist the pull. She possessed me as much as I possessed that tight body of hers. I need more of that, at least a little more, enough to get her out of my system. I will never let a woman get to me, get inside my head, ever again. Besides, I’m a Road Warrior, I have all the women I want, I will never again let feelings for a woman dictate my actions. Not going there, no matter how hot she is or how my body aches for her.
Rory
I got the job! Let’s hope I keep it. Sleeping with the boss is never a good idea. But he is so hot, and talk about put together. He has the most magnificent body, it just makes me ache to run my hands all over him.
I can’t believe it, a new job, and a hot man. Next I’ll get an apartment, and see where this new relationship takes me. I hope back into his arms, I just need to touch him, kiss him, taste him. Yes, it’s time to move on, let the past go, live in the now.
Too bad my past doesn’t agree, and in fact is about to intrude on my idyllic fantasy. See, my past, my rapists, are Road Warriors too.
His brothers and his club? Or the woman who is fast becoming the very reason his heart beats? As their pasts collide with their futures, will Rory and Snake be able to overcome and be together or will the pull of the past finally win out?
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment