Sunday, November 10, 2019

Royal Disgrace by Elizabeth Lynx

Title: Royal Disgrace
Series: Cake Love Series
Author: Elizabeth Lynx
Genre: RomCom/Holiday Romance
Release Date: November 7, 2019
A future prince walks into her diner, pretending to be a pauper. Will one kiss cause all her dreams to come true?
Imagine for a moment being dumped by your boyfriend via paper airplane that hits you in the face. And, only minutes later, discover you’re being fired from a job you’ve had for years.
Sounds terrible, right? That’s my day, and it’s only Tuesday. Most of my life has been crappy like that but I refuse to let it get me down.
Hi, I’m Grace and I plan on following my dream no matter what gets in my way. What’s my dream? I think it’s opening an 80’s themed diner. That’s what my good friend told me since I love all things 80’s and diner food. It makes sense so why not?
The only obstacle I’ve come across is tall, with dark hair, an accent that will warm your, uh, heart, and desperate for a job at my diner.
I really wish I didn’t have to fire him.
I will level with you. I’m not who Grace thinks. She sees me as a cool, down-to-earth guy that is humble, caring, and one of the best employees at her diner. She also thinks my name is Nico Aster. I may have stretched the truth by a lot.
My formal title is Nicolas Aster Rowley Chillingham, current Duke of Ironlea and future Prince of Northern Cambria. After the holiday ceremonies and come the new year, I will officially be crowned Prince of Cambria. I’m desperate to get out of becoming a prince so I devise a plan to pretend to be an average guy looking for a job at a diner.
No one in Cambria will find me in the tiny restaurant in Chicago. I plan on returning to my home one day but when I’m ready. The only problem is the owner. The more times I spend getting to know her, the more I wonder if I ever want to go back.

 

Elizabeth Lynx writes romcoms with a lot of steam and characters you'll be mad aren't actually real. She has worn many hats in life: mother, wife, photographer, graphic designer, executive assistant, and used to print pictures for the White House. For the past several years, she's decided to put down on paper all the crazy voices in her head. Surprisingly, those voices did some really naughty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment