Sunday, June 19, 2016

Review of "Give Me You" By: Caisey Quinn




"Give Me You" By: Caisey Quinn 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆


Corin learned at a young age that there was no magic in the mysteries of the unknown. Corin needs a change, so she applied to college's she applied to the community college but also an out of State University. When she arrived in California, she met her roommate Layla and couldn't help but become very good friends with her. We meet Skylar while he is on his way to college at SoCal. He met his roommate Landon O'Brien. 

Corin hasn't had a lot of friends, she has secrets, wants to just focus on her studies. Skyler is going to SoCal on a Soccer scholarship, he wants more to be more than friends with Corin. Tony is Corin's mother handler and the closest thing that Corin has to a father. Eddie is Corin's ex, a pimp. Layla is Corin's first girl friend, she is very sweet. Landon is very temperamental, wants to be with Layla. Skylar's friend. 

This book is an amazing read, one that I know that I will be able to read again and again. I loved how well this book is written and how well the characters are very well developed. I loved that I felt connected to the characters and that I was drawn into the story from the first page. I look forward to reading more books by Caisey Quinn.






No comments:

Post a Comment