Friday, January 22, 2016

Watch by Bethany James


Title: Watch
Series: Watching Serial #3
Author: Bethany James
Genre: Erotic Romance Serial
Release Date: January 19, 2016


“Do you like to watch?” He whispers this question into my ear as he tugs my thong to the side. 

I don't answer him, but stay there in the shadows, and watch the couple in the VIP room. I can't look away. Watching them is turning me on more than anything ever has before. 
Do I like to watch? 
Yes…









Bethany James was born and raised in Florida, and currently resides in Tampa. When she isn’t writing you can most likely find her with her nose buried in a book.


“Warning, do not read this book if you are sitting in line of the carpool lane waiting for you kids to get out of school. You will be panting hard and parents will notice. True story!” ~ Watching (Watching Vol. 1) Nerdy, Dirty & Flirty 5 Star Review
“Sweet Jesus. I think that my lady bits are still on fire. Seriously. Please send Jack to my home immediately to dose the fire out with his tongue!!” ~ Watched (Watching Vol. 2) Maine Book Momma 5 Star Review



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment