Thursday, January 6, 2022

The Nut Law by Giulia Lagomarsino

 

Title: The Nut Low
Series: A Good Run of Bad Luck Series #5
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Small Town Romance
Release Date: January 3, 2022





★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “What a great series. It’s full of fun, laughs, romance and suspense. What more could I ask for! Ms. Lagomarsino never disappoints me with the storylines of her books and I have to admit she did an amazing job with Mason and Jo’s story.”
★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “Giulia Lagomarsino is AMAZING! The Nut Low is by far the best book in the series, "A Good Run Of Bad Luck!"”
★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “....beautifully written story! Betrayal, family, love, and finding yourself and forgiveness.”

Jo
After two years in this town, I hoped I'd find someone to spend my life with.
Or at least warm my bed.
With only the shelter and my two Mafioso best friends, sometimes a girl just needs to get laid.
And there's one man at the bar that checks all my boxes.
He's sexy, makes my heart speed up, and makes me tingle in all the right places.
And when one night turns into an undetermined amount of time, a girl starts to hope for more.
But he has secrets he's not willing to share, and they could tear us apart.

Mason
I was one of the golden boys around town.
But that all changed the night my brother died. I left, hoping to find myself, or something like that.
Instead, I found a best friend and a fiancé. Life was great, until once again it all blew up in my face.
I was beginning to think I was jinxed.
So, I came home.
I had no plans, no next step.
And then I met her, and life changed once again.










I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment