Friday, September 17, 2021

Protecting Raven bt B.P. Beth

 

Title: Protecting Raven
Series: Heroes of Brooks #1
Author: B.P. Beth
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 5, 2021
Cover Design: BP Designs



HER

As a bounty hunter, my job was pretty straight forward.
Stay detached.
Track them down.
And bring them in.
Simple, right?
Wrong.
Lines got crossed, sparks started flying, people got hurt and an enemy I didn't know existed was breathing down my neck.

HIM

To be quite honest, my life has never been simple.
But for the last couple of years, I've been blessed with living it in peace. Everything was going smoothly.
That was until a certain raven haired beauty turned my whole life upside down.
And it all began with a black vibrator.





B. P. Beth is a European law graduate with a serious passion for romantic suspense novels. If you like your reads to be romantic, yet filled with action at the same time her books are the ones for you. Sit back and enjoy the ride.


HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment