Saturday, October 24, 2020

Masquerade by Leah K. Plamm

 


Title: Masquerade
Series: Masquerade Series #1
Author: Leah K. Plamm
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 15, 2020




IVY THANOS
Dancing in Florida’s hottest secret nightclub, I can forget who I am and what I’m running from.
But then there’s him. Stripping me out of my clothes, my lies, and my secrets.
Billionaire Damien Black is a smug arrogant player. At least, by the looks of it. But the truth often lies behind a mask, doesn’t it?

DAMIEN BLACK
Fate has its ways of bringing two stray souls together.
I knew she’d be my downfall from the start. She’s a smart, beautiful vixen with the biggest heart and an even bigger secret…and I’m her boss.
I broke all my rules for her but she’s making a habit of running away from me. Now, I’m going to peel her layer by layer until I’m so deep in her heart she’ll never escape me.

Two people in a world of deceit. Fighting for love against it all.
But when the past catches up with us, can we find our real faces in this masquerade?





Leah K. Plamm has a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Entrepreneurship and is currently living in Sofia, Bulgaria. She began writing as a teenager until love and hormones overtook. Years later she rediscovered her passion for writing which helped calm her anxiety.

She divides her time between the city and the countryside where she takes care of her grandparents and her four fur-babies. She loves the beach, prefers animals to humans, and firmly believes that art can save the world.

In her free time, you can find her with a glass of wine, reading a book, or binge-watching her favorite TV shows. Her hobbies include traveling, cooking, pole dancing, and carpool karaoke.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment