Thursday, August 22, 2019

Nick by A. S. Kelly

Title: Nick
Series: O'Connor Brothers
Author: A. S. Kelly
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 20, 2019
I’ve never liked lies. I’m an honest guy: I say exactly what I’m thinking without any filter. Without considering the consequences.
That’s why people always think I’m an idiot. Someone who only wants to have fun, who never has any problems.
Someone who never worries about the future.
I’ve made my decision.
I’ve chosen myself and left everything else behind.
But what happens when karma comes back to turn your life upside-down? When you find yourself standing in front of someone who could break down all of your walls?
The only woman capable of looking past the façade, and seeing Nick O’Connor for what he really is: a liar.
Would it make sense to keep lying? And, for the first time in my life, could I live with just being Nick?
It’s a dangerous game, a match to be played.
The last match. My match.
I’m Nick O’Connor, and the whistle’s about to blow: I’m about to face the biggest match of my life. But will I be able to fight until the end? Or will I give in, like I always do?
Because I already know I’m going to lose this challenge. We both will.
Because she deserves everything.
And I have nothing to give.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment